Thursday, December 9, 2010

Discovering the God Imagination Class @jonathanbrink

A few months ago, I reviewed Jonathan Brink's new book, Discovering the God Imagination, which I really enjoyed. I also posted an interview with Brink about the book.

To help people dive deeper into the ideas of the book, he is conducting an online class for it, which some of you might be interested in. From his post on the class:


Many of you have asked me what resources are available for Discovering The God Imagination.  I’m pleased to announce that we’re finally announcing an online class with BeADisciple.com, a division of Southwestern College.
Dates: January 3 to February 18, 2011
Cost: $69
The class will explore the book over seven weeks and will include online interaction with those who are also reading the book.  If you’ve read the book and want to explore it in dialog in community, this is your chance to do so.  The beauty of the online format is that you can participate at any time during the day or week.
This seven week class is limited to the first 20 participants, so if you’re interested, I would encourage you to sign up today.  I’m really looking forward to the dialog that will happen over the seven weeks.
The class takes place online using Blackboard’s classroom technology.  If you’ve used it before you’ll know it’s really simple to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions?

Got a question, struggle, or doubt you'd like to see addressed here? Contact me, and I'll try to discuss it (and may even help you get an answer).