Saturday, December 26, 2009

Reviewer Programs

I was recently accepted into both christianaudio's Reviewers Program and the Tyndale Blog Network. Through these programs, I will get complimentary copies of books and such in exchange for reviewing them.

I'm excited about this because not only do I get free stuff, but it gives me the opportunity to engage in more dialogue around critical issues, which is the focus of this blog. I already kind of review other articles and websites, so this just extends that. Please let me know your thoughts on my reviews and if you find them useful or not. My first official post from these programs will be on John Piper's A Sweet & Bitter Providence: Sex, Race, & the Sovereignty of God, and will be posted Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being chosen to be part of Christian Audio's Reviewers Program and Tyndale Blog Network!

    Your open,challenging reviews will bring a fresh insight that a wider audience will now benefit from and my 2009 draws to a close with the happy knowledge that 2010 is going to let me follow your reviews into and through The New Year!

    HE is Blessing you, Josh
    J-M

    ReplyDelete

Questions?

Got a question, struggle, or doubt you'd like to see addressed here? Contact me, and I'll try to discuss it (and may even help you get an answer).